Friday, September 18, 2009

Happy Friday

I have great news to share! I accepted a job offer today - and it's a dream job for me. I will be working at Regency Beauty Institute's Corporate Headquarters as an HR Generalist. I couldnt be happier about the role - its a perfect mesh of leadership, HR and recruitment. I start Oct. 19th -- so I have a whole month to get prepared for the craziness which is about to hit the Wray home-front!

Nick started pre-school last week at Northpoint elementary (where Auntie Nicki teaches kindergarten!) -- so he will go to all day preschool there. And, Miss Mia - she will be transitioning into day care. We are confident she is ready and she is just so social! I think she will be excited to make some new friends and learn some new and wonderful things.

The time I have spent at home this past year and a half has been priceless. I feel so lucky to have been able to take 13 months with Mia - and to enjoy Nick as he is growing into such a big boy. Im ready and anxious for this new step - and look forward to sharing my new adventures with all of you!





Happy Friday!

No comments: