Sunday, February 1, 2009

Nickisms

Nick is hilarious - and over the past couple of days he has said a few things that are noteworthy...
Enjoy!
____________________________________________________________________

Mommy: "I am out patience for the day, buddy. Please eat your food and THEN we can get down and play. I am not going to count to 3. My patience have run out."

Nick: "Well Mommy, I am sorry to hear that."

Mommy: (trying not to smile) "Thank you, I appreciate your thoughtfulness."

Nick: "Hey Mommy, would you like some of my patience?"

__________________________________________________________________

Mommy: "How was your day today? Who did you play with?"

Nick: "Good. I played with Gus, Emmit and Sam."

Daddy: "What did you talk about with your friends?"

Nick: (thoughtful for a few seconds. shrugs his shoulders.) "We had a conversation. It wasn't about anything important. We just talked about alligators and Lightening McQueen."

Mommy and Daddy: "Oh, that is a great conversation!" Smiling, of course!
___________________________________________________________________

When Nick finishes his food on his plate, he yells out loud: "I'm part of the clewing plate club, guys!" We still aren't sure if he means the "clean plate club" or the "come and play club"

Nick calls a calculator a "canaculator" - it makes me smile!

Next time you see Nick - ask him to tell you about the planets - he can tell you all of them, in order and what they are made of!

Hope these gave you a giggle... they make me laugh just thinking about him saying them!

Have a great night!

No comments: