In celebration of my glorious 9 months of life on this planet, I thought I would give you a "best of" list...
9. I weigh 20 lbs. That is 4 times my birth weight! I love blueberries, pears, bananas and applesauce. I drink water out of a sippy cup! I hate any food associated with the color green... and my tummy does too! I tried fruit puffs the other day and loved them! Apple Cinnamon of course! My favorite though, is still my bottle - and the love that goes a long with it. Oh, and this puts me in the 65th%...
9. I weigh 20 lbs. That is 4 times my birth weight! I love blueberries, pears, bananas and applesauce. I drink water out of a sippy cup! I hate any food associated with the color green... and my tummy does too! I tried fruit puffs the other day and loved them! Apple Cinnamon of course! My favorite though, is still my bottle - and the love that goes a long with it. Oh, and this puts me in the 65th%...
8. My big brother is my hero. He makes me laugh more than any one in the world. He is big and strong and he loves to play with me. He is 3 years and 3 months older than me, give or take. He helps me build with legos and he even plays dolls with me sometimes... When I am sad, he tries really hard to cheer me up. I LOVE my brother.
7. Naps are for babies. Im a big girl. I sleep for 12 hours at night -- so, I play the day away. Naps, who needs em? Okay, okay. That is sort of a fib. But, I am a cat napper. So, a 10 minute nap here, or a 30 minute one there-- well, that doesnt really count, if you ask me!
6. I am a Princess. I have the crown to prove it.
5. My hobbies include smiling, jumping up and down in my jump a roo, playing with me feet, chewing on anything and everything in site, standing up, drooling, practicing crawling, giving kisses, and going anywhere I can to see my friends.
4. My favorite color really is pink. And red. And blue. And green.
3. I do not, repeat, do not like windy days --- or any sun in my eyes. Youch. I will complain until you do something about it.
2. My first words are "da, da, da" Yup, I LOVE my daddy; and I am tall like Daddy too! I am 28.6 inches -- being the 74th% for height! I also forget to mention... I am not a fan of being chilly... or being away from my mommy, as you can see in this picture below.
1. I am a morning person! I wake up with the biggest smile on my face every day... and when I get picked up from my crib, I squeal with delight. Another day, another adventure! Life is soooooo good!
Talk soon -
Love, Princess Mia

No comments:
Post a Comment