something that is an extreme or ultimate example of its kind; female parent, a woman in authority; something or someone that gives rise to or exercises protecting care over something else, to care for or protect, to offer love and tenderness, to watch over, nourish, and protect.
--and a couple of great quotes I thought all of you Mommy's would enjoy~
"A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie."~Tenneva Jordan
"When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child." ~Sophia Loren
Today we had the opportunity to have a girls day - Mia, Grammie and I drove to Rochester to spend the day with my Grandma, Auntie Pammy, Aunt Stacy, and Susan. We had a great lunch and a nice visit. It is a blessing to have 4 generations all together celebrating Mother's Day together. Tomorrow we have brunch with Nicki, Kyle and Keaten and Grammie and Grandpa. I couldnt think of a better way to share the special day.
I posted a video of Mia - your cheeks will hurt from smiling so much. She is an angel.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Great Grandma Donna with Mia celebrating Mother's Day!

1 comment:
Mia,
I can't stop giggling at your video. You make me smile.
Love, Brady
Post a Comment