Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I'm crazy in ♥ ♥ ♥

So - as you can see I am both picture crazy and crazy in love... Here are about a zillion pictures of the last few weeks...

a beautiful smile on my beautiful girl...

hardly a diva...

Nick and Keaten's soccer team with Coach Bryce -


out in the pool at our house -- (hehe Mia is in her old bath tub)

At the Splash Pad on Father's Day --




Cutest little cousins... and yes, they ARE in matching swim suits!



Nick's first day at "fun in the sun" pre-school -




Mia - our sweet little sugar pop -



Enjoying the pool on 90 degree days is sooo much fun - and so refreshing!



Mia's new way to sleep... sideways in the crib and on her tummy - while sucking her thumb!


More soccer....



Silly -I know, but I just had to take a picture of these adorable shoes Mia was wearing at the last soccer game!


More Children's Museum...



Love to you all... and enjoy this gorgeous weather!

1 comment:

Meg Tredinnick said...

Ummm, do they make those shoes in big people sizes;) I LOVE them:)