Sunday, July 12, 2009

Tisk Tisk

Uh Oh Spaghetti O's... Its been a while. Again. So - Im going to do a series of short posts to update ya'll on our last few weeks!

Nick here...
Im a lobster. Wait, Im a fish. No. No - Im a dolphin. Yep, that's it! Well, anyways, I like swimming lessons. A LOT. I am cool with getting my face and eyes wet, most of the time. I like to jump off of the side of the pool and go down the slide. My class is super fun - I take my lessons at the Shoreview Community Center. Daddy and Mommy promise that one time we can play on the bigger side of the pool... but not until after I pass this swimming session!

Mommy says, sorry that the pictures are grainy - its hard to get good shots in the pool area for some reason. This picture is of the 'big kid' side...

Mia comes to watch me swim. She is always there to support me in all of my fun summer activities! She is kinda sweaty here - Mia does not like to be hot or cold (hmmm. who does that remind you of? MOMMY! They both like to be 'just right'.) But, Mia is hot because well, they make the pool air nice and warm for US swimmers!

Here I am with my class and my teacher, Stephanie. We have so much fun pouring water all over each other and practicing floating! We even get to "dive" for treasure... which are rings that are in the shallow end of the pool - we can kinda reach them with out having to go completely under the water... shhhh.... Im a work in progress!


Like my Lightening Mc Queen Cars swim shorts? I love them!

And, my favorite part of the lesson! Going down the slide at the end! I love it! But, from now on, I promise to go feet first.
-

No comments: