Here I am playing peek-a-boo with my Mommy and Nick! I pull the hat down over my eyes, and they yell out: "where's Mia?" and I pull the hat up and smile really big!
Sunday, July 12, 2009
me and the boys
Peek-a-boo! It's me, Mia.
Here I am playing peek-a-boo with my Mommy and Nick! I pull the hat down over my eyes, and they yell out: "where's Mia?" and I pull the hat up and smile really big!
Here is Nick - he is making me laugh - like usual! We have been spending a lot of time outside, playing in the pool, going on walks, running through sprinklers, and reading out under the tree. We have even been able to have lots of picnic lunches AND dinners outside! Sunshine makes my mommy and daddy really happy. We all have some good tans and Mommy has lots of freckles!

Here I am with my boyfriend, Rylan. Isnt he the cutest!? I love to go swimming with him. I splash lots of water around and he giggles. Mommy said I can wear this bikini while my belly is still chunky monkey... hmmm... wonder what that means!?

Playing with Rylan is really fun. Now that we "notice" each other, we smile at each other and share toys... Nick thinks Ry's mommy, Melissa is really great. When we were going to see them last week he said, "I just love Melissa! She is so nice and so pretty!" I think he may have a teeny tiny crush on her! Heheeee....
Here I am playing peek-a-boo with my Mommy and Nick! I pull the hat down over my eyes, and they yell out: "where's Mia?" and I pull the hat up and smile really big!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment