It's Nick! Guess what? I got a sucker at Dr Becken's office yesterday. I think the nurse thought I was cute. (wink wink) Mommy was really excited because my "froat" is healing and is looking really good. I can eat whatever I want now. Yahoo. Chicken nuggets and french fries -- here I come.
Also - Dr Becken really thinks I am "okay." He said that he cant explain my night sweats or the owies in my knees -- but the tests he ran all came back good. So - he thinks, maybe just maybe I had a bad infection that was never treated. I had a rash that cleared up (yes, it was on my bum if you must know) and my nose isnt running as much either. Wow. So, the plan is to see how I am feeling in 2 weeks after my froat would be totally healed. If I am still sweatin, I have to have the dr put her gloves on. (meaning pokey's, meaning blood drawn.) I hate it when the dr's put gloves on. I know owies are coming. Sniff. Keep your fingers crossed that my sweats go away... at least they always have pretty cool band aids.
Thank you for all the prayers and positive energy. They are working!

No comments:
Post a Comment