Brrrr! It is cold out. Today I went out for coffee with Daddy and even though daddy bundled me up, I shivered when the wind got me. 32' is brrr chilly! I had a daddy and Mia day - I loved it. I got held all day! I took a really good nap laying on his chest. I warmed right up! Nick had 'date' day with mommy. They went to breakfast and then to the movies. They saw Madagascar Two in the big loud movie theatre with Keaten. Nick told me all about the funny parts when he got home. He was really wound up -- mommy said it was because she let him have chocolate milk at breakfast. Lucky duck. Nick said when I am older I can have chocolate milk too. Yum. It sounds delish.
It has been a good week. Nick went back to preschool on Monday and Tuesday. His teachers and friends really missed him - since he had been out for ten whole days! He got some special responsibilities on his first day back, since he was a little tiny bit sad and missing mommy. He got to be the line leader AND be in charge of where everyone sat at lunch! He was very proud when he came home!! On Wednesday, Angel and Morgan came over to play. Nick and Morgan made cupcakes... mmmm.
Nick goes to Dr Becken tomorrow - and then back to school. Boo hoo. I wish he could stay and play with me all the time. But, mommy has to 'put the house back in order' from the weekend. So, guess it is laundry day tomorrow... I got lots of new clothes this week too. Guess who went shopping??? Yup, Grammie and Mommy took me to the Albertville Outlet Mall. Woah. That place is the best. I can hardly wait to wear all my new clothes... It was also really really fun because I got to have lunch with Great Grandpa Earl and Great Grandma Elaine! And... Tuesday was election day too. Mommy had a red I voted sticker on. I kept staring at it. I wanted to take it off in the worst way -- but for some reason or another, Mommy just kept putting it back on her shirt. Guess she was really excited about the sticker?! Nick and I got to stay up late that night to watch TV. It was a really special night and we are going to have a brand new president! Yipppeeee! How exciting! Mommy and Daddy were happy and we all cheered! Regardless of who you voted for - this is a new day with new promise!
Ta-Ta for now...
Mia
Here are pictures of Mia and Nick -- both at 3 months... what do you think? Do you see a resemblance?
It's Nick!

No comments:
Post a Comment