I am a big girl! I weigh 14 lbs, 10 oz now! Yeah! Thanks to you guys who voted on my weight. I got my 4 month shots and I was super tired all day. I didnt get a fever, but sheesh. I just slept, and slept, and slept. I am feeling lots better today! Dr Gobel said I am growing beautifully. I have come a long way since my birthday on August 4.
We had a busy weekend. Nick had the best time ever. We donated our toys, got our tree and had some hot cocoa with Keaten. Lots of fun. Nick even got to put the star way up on the Christmas tree. He was super hyper all weekend - he kept running around and around. Mommy just kept telling me that Nick is really excited about Christmas. He sure is!
Picking out the tree with Daddy at the tree farm. Mommy and I stayed in the car nice and toasty warm while Nick picked out his very first Christmas tree!
Here we are at home, Nick and Mommy shivering outside.
Holy Moly, mac and cheese...
Today was a big day - I got to eat big girl food. Mommy mixed rice cereal with prunes. (I guess if you start with prunes, a lot of the other food will taste better. Plus, it will help me go poop, since I am having a bit of trouble with that. Shhhh, dont tell anyone though. Its not very lady like to talk about poop.) I think eating big girl food is really really cool. I cant wait to show Nick. He will be really happy for me. Plus, I get to eat at the table with everyone else too.
Well, I am still a bit sleepy - so talk to you later. Enjoy all the cool pictures of our nice family weekend.
XO,
Mia
Here you can watch me with my first time eating big girl food... what do you think?! I wasnt quite sure about it at the beginning, but I think I will love it!

No comments:
Post a Comment