Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy December

Happy December everyone!

Time flies when you're having fun, doesnt it? I am going to be 4 months old on December 4th.

I am growing really big and strong. Mommy cant believe how big I have grown. I have to go in to get 'pokey's' next week, for my 4 month shots. But, I cant wait to see how much I weigh now. I am sleeping through the night, every night. I go to bed around 9 and wake up around 7. If I had to choose 3 words that would describe me - they would be: Smiley, Hungry, and Sweet. Let me elaborate. I love love love to smile. I smile for most of the day. Unless I have tummy aches, have to go, ahem, well poop, you know, or want to be picked up and snuggled - I am smilin. I smile the most when Nick talks to me. He is my favorite person ever.



I am also hungry for much of the day. I think it is because I sleep so much, and because I am growing so big. Sometimes before I hit the rack I drink 10 oz of milk. Good for me, ey? And sweet. I love to laugh. I like to talk. I like to be held and to swing in my swing. I like to flirt when mommy brings me out - boys are cute! Anyways - we had a great weekend. Thursday WAS turkey day. Boy, did our house smell delish. Daddy sure knows how to cook a turkey - and Mommy she can rock the side dishes. MMM. Next year I get to eat Thanksgiving dinner too.

Keaten, Nick and I watched the Thanksgiving Day parade on TV and the boys played with trucks. On Friday we stayed in our pj's ALL day. Saturday we went over to Keaten's and Uncle Kyle made us dinner. Auntie Nicki cuddled me! Mommy was so appreciative - she didnt have to cook or clean up! Thank you Uncle Kyle - we are so thankful you are such a good cook! :) On Sunday - I got a day with Daddy! I love my days with Daddy. Nick went to the movies with Keaten, Daniel and Katie. They saw Bolt - apparently it was hilarious - because Nick is still repeating lines from it!



We had a good weekend - and again are reminded of how important family and friends are.
Love, Mia

Hey - Nick here. I love Caribou coffee. You can blame my parents for that. I dont drink coffee, ya silly's. I get a cocoa. MMM. I love sugar. Keaten drinks cider - that sounds pretty good too I fink.


Me and Mommy made a Christmas art project. We cut out and decorated rings to hang. Ya see, I keep finkin that Santa is coming tonight. So - every night before I go to bed, I take off one of the rings - until Santa DOES come. I am super excited. One thing we did that I want to tell you about - we went to Target to buy presents for a little boy and a little girl. This weekend we are going to KARE 11 to drop them off at Toys for Tots. I know it is important to share this time of year - since some Mommy's and Daddy's dont have enough money for presents under their Christmas tree. We wanted to help out a little tiny bit. I am excited to drop off the presents this weekend. AND - then we are going to go to lunch at Chipotle - I get the carnitas tacos. I can eat all of them. Oh yeah, I can. And then... we are going to go buy a Christmas tree. I cant wait for the weekend. Ugh. Too bad it is only Monday. I have been feeling okay. I am still really tired - I have really dark circles under my eyes. I have stumped everyone. I guess Mommy will be talking with Dr Gobel on Monday. More to come - stay tuned. Bye!

Mommy here - I want to congratulate our good friends Katie and Bill Sherck on the birth of their sweet little boy, Brady! Another friend for Mia! We have one friend left out of the big group of girls - Kara! And, she is being induced tomorrow. Prayers go out to her tonight as she prepares to meet her little girl and be introduced to Mommy-hood - the best gift of all!

PS- For those of you receiving this by email - please check out the actual blog and see the holiday backgrounds...
http://carisdavidnickmia.blogspot.com/

No comments: