Happy St. Nick's Day!
I have another new friend! Mommy's friends Kara and Andy Sacchetti welcomed their new baby girl, Natalie Grace on December 2nd. She is so lovely. I got to meet her at the hospital. The very same hospital I was born in (and Nick too!) Mommy is so thankful that Rylan, Brady and Natalie are all here safe and sound.
This week was really really busy. On Wednesday we had lunch with Nick's girlfriend (tee-hee) Morgan. Nick is such a good eater - he wanted to impress Morgan so he ate ALL of his chicken nuggets and french fries at Granite City. I think it is so funny, Nick and Morgan hug all of the time. Mommy swears that since they will grow up together that they will either be best friends or something like 'married.' Thursday was awesome. Mommy brought us to meet my new friend Natalie. We went out to lunch at the Green Mill for pizza. (kudos to Mommy! In and out in the cold is a lot of work with 2 babes.) And then. Here is more big news. And then, we met Santa Claus! The one and only all the way from the North Pole. I loved him. His beard tickled me. Nick was really brave. After all this is his very first meeting with THE MR SANTA. Nick gave a 'high 5' and told Santa he wanted Transformers and a dump truck for Christmas. Oh Nick. Mr Claus asked me what I wanted too. Nick giggled and told him that I dont talk yet (since I dont have any teeth, or something like that...) But we got a really cute picture, and Mommy said we did great. After a good nap, one for me, one for Nick, and one clean kitchen and dinner in the oven for Mommy - daddy came home and we told him all about our adventure. Mommy had to go to the dentist last night. She had 2 cavities. She laughed and said one was for me, and one was for Nick. When she got home, she was talking all funny - apparently her tongue was numb? Weird.
This weekend is going to be a lot of fun. Tonight, St. Nick comes. We put out our shoes - and in the morning they will be filled with treats and coins.
We also are down to 19 days til Christmas - Nick takes a ring off every night. He just loves Christmas. He cant wait! It does sound like fun. I am excited to experience my very first one!
Well, Mommy is sleepy and she is going to bring me to bed now. Daddy is out with some friends - he has had a very difficult week with school and work. He is out celebrating the weekend and that he is almost done with the semester. Good job, Daddy! We love you!
Night!
Mia

No comments:
Post a Comment