It is always so much more fun when he is around. We stayed nice and warm - I had a yummy cocoa (NO whip cream or cookies a top, mind you) and Keaten he had a nice warm apple cider. MMM MMM good.
Mia couldn't go. She stayed with Grammie and Grandpa. Aunt Stacy also came to visit her! Next year, Mommy says Mia can come see the lighted school bus with me too. I cant wait to show her!
Last week we went to Macy's 8th floor and saw Santa and Santa's Elf workshop. Grammie came with us - and we had so much fun. Wow, the elves sure have to work hard to get all of our toys ready. I fink I saw my Transformers up in a green package near the ceiling. I love it when Grammie comes with us on our special day trips. We just have so much fun.
Yesterday we had family pictures at Grammie's house. All of us were on our very best behavior.
We had pictures in our Christmas pj's and then a nice dressy picture too. Mommy and daddy are really proud of us (mia, keaten and I) it is hard work to be all dressed up and "No Running". When we get the pictures downloaded, we will make sure to post some of them on here. Grammie and Mommy got a little bit teary eyed when the three of us had our pictures done. I guess they ARE pretty lucky to have 3 adorable, cute, funny, (did I mention adorable?) little angels in their lives. Well, guess what. Mia, Keaten and I love you guys too!
It is -7 degrees out. SO, I got to eat breakfast at home this morning. Huh? you say? Well, this morning Daddy let me eat breakfast at home before going to school. It is always fun to start the day out like that. I got to eat and watch Wow Wow Wubbzy and then Daddy took me to school. I got there late and all my friends were playing in the gym - perfect timing if you ask me! So, Brr. Everyone bundle up and stay warm!
Mia in her really warm hat and sweater!
Well, that is all for now. Have a great Monday. Here are some of our pictures from the past week!
Mia in her 'Bumbo' - look at how well she is holding up her head, and she is having a blast being such a big girl too!
Happiest baby on the block...

1 comment:
Your kids are just adorable! I especially love the big pic of big brother holding the new arrival:)
Molly...from TG
Post a Comment