Friday, January 2, 2009

Feliz Año Nuevo!

Happy New Year!

As my friend Rachel said the other day, "2008, I am so over you!" Agreed. While there has been some good times in 2008, much of the year is over shadowed with some pretty scary moments that we are very ready to leave behind. To sum it all up - here are a few of the babes favorite things for 2008.

Nick's favorite Things -
Toys: Transformers, Disney's Cars, Lego's, Monster Trucks
Movies: Madagascar, Cars, Toy Story, Elf
TV Shows: Wow Wow Wubzy, Curious George, Clifford, Dora the Explorer
Foods: Chicken Nuggets, French Fries, Spaghetti, Pizza, PB&J
Favorite Past Times: Polka-Dot Parachute, Sock 'em Head, Pillow Monster (daddy & nick inspired games) Hide and Seek, Baking all kinds of treats, Bedtime stories, Playing with cars and trucks, Building car walls, Going to the movies, Dancing and singing, Playing outside - especially at the park!
Sayings: "Sure thing!", "I love you from Earth to Jupiter"

Mia's Favorite Things -
Toys: Baby Einstein Play-mat, Exer-saucer
Food - BOTTLE!
Pastimes: Eating, Sleeping (especially in someone's arms!), Smiling, Enjoying pampering time in the tub (and mostly the lotion massage after!), Practicing sucking my thumb, 'Lunching' with Mommy, and Play dates with friends, did I mention smiling?!

So, as we jump ahead to 2009 - here are some pictures of the last days of 2008.

Sledding with The Frase's, Grammie, and Aunt Pammy. The hill was pure ice. I could barely make it up the hill in my boots. It was hilarious - and a good work out too! Gotta love my 'polaris' jacket. Hah! That came from way back in the closet at Grandpa's house.



Kyle and Nick at the bottom of the ginormous hill. Nick LOVED sledding.


The Frase's


A caboose down the hill with Keaten, Grammie and Pammy.



Daddy and Nick



The girls going down the hill! A few times we could be heard yelling "Abort mission!" and one of us would jump off as we neared the woods or the street below!



New Year's Eve at Chuck E Cheese. Nicki and Kyle had date night out, so along with Grammie we took Nick, Keaten and Mia out for some games. Dave and I made it up til midnight -sort of. We headed upstairs at 11:30, and at 11:57 we were still chatting in our bed~ HA! At midnight I wished Dave a Happy New Year and was out like a light by 12:05. Both kids were fast asleep well before the ball dropped.



Thanks Aunt Pammy for the 'big boy' pj's!



And here are just some cute pictures of the babes -



"Which way to the gunshow?"



MMMM- this doll tastes mighty good!



Am I cute or am I cute?! Thanks for the adorable outfit Auntie Nicki!



Miss Smiley!






Well, we're off... Nick and Daddy are at a movie and Mia is ready to eat!

Here's to a healthy, safe and happy new year, filled with love and peace!

Cheers!

No comments: