Hello world - it's me Mia.
Mommy has been hogging the blog lately - so I thought I would drop in for just a short update. Happy birthday to me, Happy birthday to me, Happy birthday dear Mia, Happy birthday to me. Guess what- it's my 5 month birthday today! Mommy keeps telling me that over and over AND over again. So- being that I am assuming it's kind of a big deal - I thought I would share the moment with all of you guys. I sure have come a long way in just 5 months. I am almost triple my birth weight, sleep for 10 hours at night, I smile, I laugh, I recognize people - especially my brother Nick! I cry sometimes when Mommy leaves the room and squeal when she comes back. I can suck my thumb (or my fist, which ever I am in the mood for at the time.) I am working really hard on sitting up by myself - and can do pretty well in my bumbo. I can hold onto things and bring them up to my mouth now -- so watch out if you have jewelry on! I also had my first cold. Boo. I have been confined to the house for 4 days now. Sheesh. But, I guess Mommy knows best - and since Im a preemie we really have to watch out for RSV right now. Mommy said I get to leave the house on Wednesday - but that will be the first time. Anyways - I am feeling lots better - and I never ever ever want to see that blue suction-y nose thing again. Yuck. Well, Im finishing my bedtime bottle as we speak - so off to bed.
Below are some pictures - sort of a stroll down memory lane...
Nighty night!
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I hate that blue sucky thing too, Mia! What a smart girl you are already! I love how you tell us your story!! Thanks for the pics to update for those of us who just tuned in. Carissa, your kids are adorable!
Molly (Cooley) Schuster
Post a Comment