Mia here. I cant believe how fast this week has gone by. So - first things first - Thank you Auntie Jill for sending some pictures to us from the Wray family Christmas. (remember, mommy forgot her camera?!) So, rewind back a few weeks ago -- here I am looking all jazzed up in my Christmas Dress. I liked being all dressed up. I could hear Nick talking about me and how cute I looked. He kept telling everyone, "Look at Mia's chunky legs in her tights!! Aren't they funny?" I took it as a compliment; thank you very much.
And here we are... all the Wray cousins AND Mommy... she is holding me! Daniel likes to do the thumbs up sign - and so does Nick! Ha! Must be a boy thing. Nick keeps asking Mommy "How many more days til Santa comes?" Do tell. I want to know the answer too!
Now that the holidays are "officially" behind us... time to start concentrating on other subjects of importance! Besides, from what Grammie tells me, Valentine's Day is coming soon - and apparently that is one special day too.
Here I am in my excer-saucer. I love this thing. I am getting stronger every day. I play in here for about 10-15 minutes at a time. Pretty good, if you ask Mommy! She just gets so excited for me. She sings me songs and tells me how strong I am. I love it when Mommy sings to me. Thank goodness she doesnt sing off key!! My favorite new thing is when Daddy and Nick blow kisses in the air and Mommy "catches" them and puts them on my cheeks. I LAUGH my head off. Then, everyone else laughs - and all of our cheeks hurt from smiling so much. Ahhh. Life is good.
Here I am in my excer-saucer. I love this thing. I am getting stronger every day. I play in here for about 10-15 minutes at a time. Pretty good, if you ask Mommy! She just gets so excited for me. She sings me songs and tells me how strong I am. I love it when Mommy sings to me. Thank goodness she doesnt sing off key!! My favorite new thing is when Daddy and Nick blow kisses in the air and Mommy "catches" them and puts them on my cheeks. I LAUGH my head off. Then, everyone else laughs - and all of our cheeks hurt from smiling so much. Ahhh. Life is good.
I know, I know. I always talk about Nick. But he is seriously so funny. Mommy and Nick were reading about Lemon the Duck in his Turtle magazine. This is a very very special magazine. It comes to our house with Nick's name on it! And, you have to be in preschool to read this magazine. Here Nick is eating his favorite "Wednesday morning" breakfast... We LOVE Wednesdays around our house... We all sleep in (sort of) and Nick stays home! No school on Wednesday's and Thursday's. Our favorite days of the week!
We always do something special on the days Nick is home. No cleaning allowed! We play the whole day and then Mommy makes dinner while we take our afternoon nap. Mommy has been bragging that she got both me and Nick on the same nap schedule from 2-4 in the afternoon. Apparently this is a VERY BIG DEAL! Last Wednesday we went to Build a Bear at Rosedale Mall with Grammie and Mommy. It was cool. I didnt make a bear, but Nick he did! He actually chose a Fox - (which he calls a Wolf) and he named him Jungle. Nick also went out to a special dinner with Grammie and Grandpa - because Grandpa left for Florida today. Grammie goes in a couple of weeks - and they will be gone until April. Lucky snow birds!
Today was a very special day. Today Mommy took me over to Rylan's house for a playdate. And guess what. Brady and Natalie were there too!! This day was very important to Mommy. Here we are sitting on the couch. Amazing. We are all awake, and no one is crying... just yet! I am sitting next to my friend Natalie, then Brady, then Rylan. We took turns smiling, eating, crying, and entertaining our camera happy mama's. You know, I was due in September -- so if I had actually waited for my due date - we would have been born, September, October (Rylan), November (Brady) and December (Natalie.) But - it's okay --August is a good month too! And I am so lucky to have such good friends all around the same age as me!
Here are the beautiful Mommy's... Katie, Melissa, my Mommy, and Kara. Mommy is so thankful to have these girls as friends. It was helpful having all of them "expecting us" at the same time... they were all so supportive when we were sick. We are very blessed.
Here I am loving up on Rylan... I love flirting. I get that from my Mom. Rylan is 12 weeks old - and he is 1lb less than me! He is a big boy. (by the way, I weigh 17 lbs now!) I just think he is so cute. He has these amazing eyelashes... Mommy couldnt stop talking about them. Sheesh.
I love holding hands with Rylan.
I love you too, Brady Sherck. You are my snuggle buddy. I love staring into his big blue eyes. He has the best smiles!
And every girl knows, she needs her girlfriends... After all, who else will I have to whisper and tell secrets with about Rylan and Brady!? Natalie is 6 weeks old now... She has the prettiest dark hair and dark eyes. I think her Mommy and Daddy had better watch out! She's a beauty Andy and Kara!
We are excited for tomorrow - Grammie is coming to sleep over. Mommy and Daddy have a "grown up date." Ooh la la. Well - it has been one busy day and I have one eye closed as I finish this blog entry. Love you all and have a great weekend!
PS- Keep sending positive energy to Mommy as she continues job searching... it is a tough one out there...
PS- Keep sending positive energy to Mommy as she continues job searching... it is a tough one out there...

1 comment:
I see you figured out the subscribe thing, nicely done:) Mia looks like a future E'Gal in those black tights;)
Post a Comment