On Thursday, Mommy, Mia and I went to the park for a picnic with Grammie. It was cool. We ate PB&J sandwiches and some grapes. Oh and Cheetos. Yum. But, not Mia. She only gets her bottle. Too bad, these were some really good Cheetos. I played at the park after and then I rode my bike home.
On Saturday - Mia got to meet Uncle Kyle!! We all went to the park to play and then went out to dinner. Keaten and I had the best time. We ran all over the park, went swinging on the swings, down the slides, up and down the ladders. We are best friends. Daddy and Uncle Kyle chased us all over! Mia, as usual just took a nap. I mean, wow. That little peanut pie sure can sleep. BUT - at the restaurant, she woke up. She let us know she was STARVING! Good thing Mom had her fully stocked diaper bag along. Mommy and Auntie Nicki had some "grown up juice" - it looked good, and it made Mommy giggle. She thought I was extra funny at dinner. She told me it was a margarita, and I blurted out, 'fargarita'. Again, the F thing. I don't know why, but I just really like the letter F.
Mia and Uncle Kyle
K and I playing with cars, our fav!
Me and Keaten hiding under the table at Grammie and Grandpa's
Auntie Nicki, Keaten and me at Chili's for dinner!
Mia is growing up so fast. One night last week, she slept through the night. I know this because I did not sleep through that night. I wanted to know where Mia was, and Mommy let me know that she was asleep! I got an extra snuggle, but a firm "go back to bed." The next morning, Mommy called Grammie and Auntie Nicki to brag that Mia had slept from 11:30pm-5:30am. I guess I heard how "cool" it is to sleep through the night. I sort of am going to try to sleep more. Last night, I did. I made Daddy really happy. Mommy cant wait until she isn't awake at 3am anymore. She does say, that she does some really good emailing though, since it is quiet and there is no one around distracting her! She is getting really good at typing with one hand while she holds Mia up after her bottle. Mia's reflux (her "gurgle") is still bugging her. We ordered a special pillow for her, but guess what. Mia is way too small for it. She is still sleeping in her pink chair. She is going in to see Dr Gobel next week and hopefully we can maybe get her some medicine. I think it is really hurting her tummy. I dont like it when my little sister cries. It makes me feel sad.
Auntie Nicki snuggling Mia!
Well, I am going to go play with cars and trucks now. It is raining really hard, so we wont be able to go on our family walk tonight. Good thing Mia and Mommy already went on a walk today!
Bye for now -
Nick
Mommy's note: Well, now we are at 6 weeks post op hemorrhage. I have been walking almost every day since Dr Chow gave me the green light! I am up to 2 miles. Pretty impressive considering 6 weeks ago I was lying in the ICU and couldn't walk 10 feet. I started Weight Watchers and am really excited to feel better and have more confidence. I just have to remember that it took 8 months for my body to get this way, and the weight is not just going to "fall" off of me. I am so thankful that my body has gotten me through the last 6 weeks, let alone the last leg of the pregnancy. I plan on treating it really well with lots of fruits, veggies, protein and healthy carbs. Not to mention - lots and lots of exercise. After all, it is the least I can do for the strength it has shown to me!
Here are some new pics of Mia -
Mia lovin her tub time! Look at her double chin!
Mia being really "alert!" More and more of her time is like this!

No comments:
Post a Comment