Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My very first play date!

I had my very first play date today!!


Mommy's really good friend, Angel came over. Angel came to visit me while I was in the hospital too. I love Angel! Angel has been a really good friend to us all the times Mommy was really sad and scared over the last few months. Mommy tells me that they have been friends for over 15 years!That is a long long time!!




Back to me. My new friends, Morgan and Barret came over today to see me. Morgan is Angel's little girl and Barret is a friend of Morgan's. They played with Nick's toys and chatted with me. They even helped me eat a bottle. It was great fun! Morgan is 15 months and Barret is 13 months - so Mommy and Angel were busy. But, wow, I like play dates! Nick was spending time with Grammie, so I had them all to myself. Mommy says that next year I can start dance and join Morgan in her dance class. OOOH! I am so excited. I am really liking music already!


I cant wait for my next play date with Morgan!

xo -
Mia

No comments: