Nick and Keaten had a lot of fun -
and Mommy and Grammie need naps now... haha!
The boys were really good and doted over me - maybe, just maybe, even fought over me a little bit. Who can blame them?!
Last stop: SHOES! What big boys -- and have I mentioned, I love shoes?
This is Mommy's first "official" full day with both me and Nick! Up to this point we have had either Grammie over helping the whole day, or Nick went to school. We are having a good time. I like it when we are all home together. Mommy is feeling so much better and is playing with us. She even went outside and played soccer last night with Nick!
Oh and guess what, this is a totally different subject, but important none the less. I have reflux. It is yucky. It gives me a tummy ache. But, tomorrow I am getting a package in the mail - it is an Acid Reflux pillow. It looks pretty cool and Dr Gobel said it will really help me. I will tell you all about it and hopefully I will be feeling better soon! For the time being I am sleeping in my pink punkin seat - the crib is just not cutting it. BUT - I did sleep for 5 straight hours last night from 8:30pm to 1:30am. And then, Mommy woke me up. I mean, c'mon. She is always saying to go to sleep and here I am doing just that. She whispered "Mia, come on pretty girl. Time to wake up." Then I got engulfed in kisses. I didnt complain for too long though - she put a nice warm bottle in my mouth really quick and snuggled me really tight. I guess it was worth it after all!
*mommy's note - Both kids are napping! I better go take a nap too - the peace and quiet wont last long! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment