Sunday, September 7, 2008

I'm a travelin' girl!

This past week was really fun. Now that I am "full term" Mommy let me out of the house! We had a visit out almost every day! On Tuesday I got to take a look and see where Mommy used to work. She introduced me to a lot of people and everyone told me how cute I was and how glad that everyone was safe and sound. But - the most fun was -- I went out to lunch with the girls! I hear all about Mommy's friends and now I got to meet them! Well, I already met Katie - she came and saw me when I was really little in the hospital. She couldn't believe how much I had grown and how much I look like Nick! I met Melissa, Meg and Megan too. I had lunch right with the girls - 2 bottles, down the hatch! Mommy told me all the way home how much fun she had! We both hope to see them all again soon!


Here I am with Katie

And here I am with Megs



On Wednesday, I went with Mommy to her Dr appointment. EVERYONE was "oohing and ahhing" all over me. Apparently I am "one cute bundle!" I got to see all the nurses who took good care of Mommy and me. I also got to chat with Dr Chow. He was really happy to see me looking so healthy too. Poor Mommy, her blood pressure is still not cooperating and her incision is not healing right. She has to keep on going in until they are better. Oh well, at least I get to go along!

On Thursday, WE WENT SHOPPING! Grammie and Mommy took me clothes shopping. You wont believe all the cute new outfits I got! It was so much fun. Daddy and Nick just laughed at me and Mommy when we kept pulling out new clothes and hats and socks. I LOVE SHOPPING!

Before Shopping...



...after ShoppingThen, on Friday - we went to Nick's soccer practice and then... We went to the cabin. I had a great nap the whole way there. I was so good, I didnt make one peep the whole 3 hours. Nick told me all about the cabin, the train set, the trucks and the boat. I couldnt wait to get there! We had a wonderful weekend. I got thousands of kisses from everyone. I cant wait to go back in a few weeks.

Mia, Nick, Grammie and Grandpa



And us with Daddy!
I like being out and about! I cant wait to explore more!
XOXO,
Mia




No comments: