Monday, October 27, 2008

Deep thoughts by Nick...

The pros and cons of getting your tonsils out
by Nick Wray

Pros
I get to sleep in my mama and daddy's bed with ALL of my pets!
I get to eat ice cream and Popsicles when ever I want
Everyone brings me new toys - so far I have gotten a great tool set, a new monster truck, a new yellow toy corvette, a new stuffed rhino (I named him Ray the Rhino), some new movies and Wall-E.
I get to watch WHATEVER I want, whenever I want, all the time on TV - meaning Dora, Diego, Curious George, and Clifford the Big Red Dog. I have also watched Madagascar THREE times.
I get to have lots of hugs and kisses
I get to stay in my pj's all day long
I dont have to pick up any of my new toys... haha
I get to stay home from school all week
Daddy took off 3 days this week from work!
Lots of visitors - Grammie, Grandpa, Auntie Nicki, Uncle Kyle and Gramona and Grandpa Gene have come to see how I am feeling

Cons-
The obvious sore throat
I have to take medicine around the clock. I have to take an antibiotic 2 times a day, pain medicine every hour hours -- even in the middle of the night I have to get woke up, and I have to take Zofran so I dont throw up anymore
Did I mention the sore throat?
I cant eat pizza or quesadillas
I cant run around or play hard
My throat hurts

Hmm - if it werent for the sore throat, this wouldnt be all that bad, ey?


No comments: