Hi everyone - it's Nicholas Bonin Wray here today. Yup, when people ask my name that is how I respond these days. I am really proud of my name! The other day we had company over for brunch and when they asked me when I had turned three, I told them 'After I turned 2!' And everyone laughed! I still don't know why everyone thinks I am so dang funny. I mean it was obvious to me... Mommy asked me to tell them when my birthday was. Sheesh. I mean, if that's what they wanted to know, why didn't they just ask?? I am a bit of a trouble maker lately. Can you tell?
Anyways, I have been able to meet lots of dogs these last few weeks... Amy's dog Mocha, Melissa's dog Tanner, Daniel's dog Fred, and Megan's dog Abby. I really really really like dogs. When Mommy picked me up from school the other day, I asked her 'Did we get a dog yet or what?!' Well - she tells me no. She tells me that we got a baby instead. Okay - since I really like Mia - I can wait a little tiny bit longer for a dog. Here I am with Abby...

Anyways, like Mommy says, I am a mischief maker... Here I am with my 2nd cousin Megan Elizabeth. She is 4. We are just laying around, watching a little cartoon action... ahem.
Okay, okay, so I wouldn't necessarily say, we were laying low. But we were having lots of fun rolling down the stairs and running around the house...
And - onto my little sister. Mia rolled over. Mommy had the camera and caught it on film. She is like the paparazzi - only I call her the mamarazzi. Look at Mia... (well, she just got the first part - she had to catch Mia, ya know?!)
Mia also finally got a picture taken with Grandpa Gene -
And Mia also has a new boyfriend - Mommy's friend Melissa had her baby on October 17th! Mia and I go play with Melissa once a week - so we are really excited about Rylan joining us for our next play date. Melissa and baby are doing great! Congratulations to Melissa, David and handsome Rylan!
Gotta run - Nick

So -Mommy's note here - onto the big news. Nick will have to have surgery on Thursday. He is getting his tonsils out. YUCK. We had planned a really nice family weekend get a way up to the lake this weekend as Dave had taken off both Thurs and Fri. But he needs them out asap, as time is of the essence. One of his tonsils is huge. The other one is sorta huge He doesn't have a fever or an infection - so they just gotta get em out and see what is up. The right one is the culprit - and is blocking half of his throat. Once the tonsils are out - they are sending them to a pathologist to determine why. They have also recommended we see a Hematologist - a blood doctor - to run more tests. Keep Nick in your thoughts and prayers this week as he has to endure his 4th surgery in his 3 years. Also- good thoughts and well wishes for the pathology report to come back quickly and guide us in the direction we need to go so we can get him healthy soon. I'll update when we know more!
No comments:
Post a Comment