Tuesday, October 7, 2008

In the middle of the night... Rolobots, Monsters and... Crabs??


She did it! Mia slept from 9:45pm until 6:30 this morning!

And... Nick woke up screaming at 1:30am with nightmares of "ro-lo-bots" (robots), monsters and "there was a crab crawling towards me. It was in my bed. Must have come from the ocean." ????????? I swear one of these days a full 4 hours of sleep is in my sight! We are bringing Nick back into the doctor again - he is still having the pain in the knees, the sweating (while it comes and goes), and the extremely large tonsils. Now, with these nightmares he has been having, I cant help but wonder if this is another symptom? Okay, so I have been watching "House" re-runs - but I am determined to get to the bottom of this... any ideas?

Well it is a very rainy day out - which is good, it forces me to do laundry, clean and make a nice home cooked meal for the boys. Ugh.

Brrr - I think Fall is really here now... I had an interview yesterday at Medtronic for a Contract Recruiter role. It did not go well - but I am okay with that. Practice makes perfect and the right job will come along. For now - I will just enjoy the kids and the, ahem, um cleaning.

Bye for now...

Here are some of my favorite pictures... 'oldies but goodies' (can you tell I am procrastinating...)


Nick's first time at the ocean - Easter 2007

Nick at the Brew House Triathlon in "duloof" (Duluth) August 2007


Nick sledding for the first time at the cabin in Hayward, WI

Nick and his cousin Daniel - January 2008

No comments: