Sunday, October 5, 2008

Busy Busy Busy!

Happy October!


Nick here- It has been such a great start to fall for us! We have been really busy. With Mommy feeling all better we have been running around doing all kinds of fun things. Last week Mommy took me and Mia to the Como Zoo. Pretty ambitious ey? I mean, I know we are good kids and all, but we are kind of a lot of work. Dr Chow called Mommy to see how she was feeling and he was really impressed that she was already running around! Yeah Mommy! We had fun at the zoo. I showed Mia all around. We saw monkeys, and firaffe's, and lots of fish too. Anyone know why they dont have any felephants??

Nick and the firaffe's

Do you see the monkey?

I behaved really really well. I mean, I only ran ahead a few times and when Mommy yelled FREEZE, I sure did. Then, guess what. Mommy did something really really nice. She brought me to the McDonald's playland. AND you know that is not Mommy's most favorite restaurant. She watched me scarf down 6 chicken McNuggets, fries, milk and an ice cream cone. You should have seen the shock on her face. I guess I am a really good eater - and of course this is a humongous treat for me. Then, I played all around the play land while Mommy fed Mia. We sure were tired when we got home, but it was really fun.

OOOH - and this is important too. I am in the Frog room at school now. Full preschool now! Isn't it cool? I am learning all kinds of really interesting things. Next time you see me ask me all about the Spanish words I know and how to spell my name!!

Three of Mommy's favorite things in the whole world... Nick, Mia and coffee!

Kay, Mia wants a turn now...

Yes, I know I sleep a lot. Here I am sleeping at the Zoo. Here I am sleeping at Underwater world. Here I am sleeping at the Apple Orchard. Yeah, I get it. But, all this sleeping is working!! I weigh 10lbs and 11oz and am 22 inches now! I am a big girl!




I went in for my 2 month check up and I look "really really good!" I am a good eater - but the reflux was still really bothering me. Dr Gobel put me on some medicine and wow. After just 3 days I am feeling so much better. The "gurgle" is getting better! Also, I get to add rice cereal to my bottle. This helps with reflux and it makes me full longer. Last night I slept from midnight until 5:30am. Mommy was really proud of me.

On Wednesday Mommy brought us to Underwater World at the Mall of America. Of course we had to invite Grammie with - it just wouldn't be as much fun with out her!! Here are some pictures of our great day!

Nick with Mommy


Nick with Nemo and Dori


Nick and Grammie with Vincent the String Ray


First bumper car ride at the Nickelodeon Theme Park at Mall of America



Mommy here - And, just to round out our really great start to fall - we all headed to the Apple Orchard today. It was not very nice weather, but that didn't dampen our moods! We shared a caramel apple and Nick and Daddy had Apple doughnuts! Nick picked a pumpkin out of the patch - it was a special fall day for us!



Nick and Daddy enjoying the beautiful scenery



Picking the PERFECT pumpkin is hard work!

Our little punkins...



And just because it makes me laugh...


Hope everyone is having a great start to Fall!

No comments: